Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Scene

Nashville has a reputation for good music. And not just country music as the stereotype often is. I love going to shows, even though I don't do it often enough. Over the Spring I went to one of my favorite shows I've been to in Nashville as I saw Fiction Family. Fiction Family consists of Jon Foreman (from Switchfoot) and Sean Watkins (from Nickel Creek). Both are extremely talented performers and musicians. I saw them at the Historic Belcourt Theatre which made the experience that much better! I also had the opportunity to hear Thad Cockrell open and he has become one of my favorite artist. Also it didn't hurt to be surrounded by some of my best friends at the show. Here are a couple awesome cell videos and photos... enjoy.




Sean Watkins covering a Nickel Creek's 'Somebody more like you'


No comments:

Post a Comment