Monday, December 28, 2009

Moving (on)

Moving is never fun. It doesn't matter where you're moving from or where you're moving to, the process of moving sucks life right out of you. After an exhausting graduation weekend filled with the stresses of speaking at the ceremony, cleaning out my office and apartment and all of my family coming into town, I moved into a room at DP's townhouse. But moving into DP's townhouse represented so much more than just another moving experience. It represented moving on from college. In so many ways I was ready to move, but for so many reasons I was content to simply live in Wise 1 and 2 for the rest of my life.

Needless to say, I did move on. And I'm glad I did. It was healthy and I feel like I'm where I need to be right now. To have that peace is a wonderful feeling and I love where I'm at in life right now!



oh yeah, this happened close to graduation too.
"Glow with the Flow"

1 comment:

  1. every time i look at the glow with the flow photos... i feel warm inside.

    ReplyDelete